Updated as of July 30, 2020
- 1.2. By accessing the site and downloading and installing or using the BlockAlgo App and /or clicking the “Accept” button at the bottom of the Agreement, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and agree to comply with them. If you do not want to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Site or App. If you are using BlockAlgo Platform on behalf of another entity, you hereby represent and promise that you have the complete and lawful authority to act on behalf of that other entity and bind that entity to the Terms. 1.3. Definitions
- “App” or “Application” or “software”, means the application you obtain from BlockAlgo and includes materials provided for use with it, including versions, updates or bug fixes provided by BlockAlgo. “We”, “our” or “us” refers to BlockAlgo, LLC. And includes, as applicable, its subsidiaries and/or ultimate holding company. Service” refers collectively to BlockAlgo’s mobile application, website and services performed through the App or Website. “You” refers to the visitor or user of the site or App and includes a person who purchases services or products from us.
2. Access and Registration:
4. Intellectual Property Rights:
- 4.1. The BlockAlgo App and website including all codes, software, text, photos, images, logos, icons, graphics, video, audio, materials and information featured thereon are exclusive properties of BlockAlgo LLC or its licensors and is protected by Delaware State and US Copyright law and other intellectual property rights.
- 4.2. Except for usage license granted herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as granting, assigning or transferring to you any ownership rights in the App, website or content thereon.
5. License to Use:
- 5.1. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, BlockAlgo grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, universal, partial, and revocable license to use the App and its website exclusively for personal non-commercial use only. The license granted herein shall be in effect upon acceptance of these Terms. All other rights under intellectual property law in BlockAlgo Platform and in any content hereon not expressly granted under these Terms are hereby reserved.
- 5.2. You agree that you will not decrypt, decompile, disassemble or reverse-engineer the code or software used in the BlockAlgo Platform.
- 5.3. Except as expressly authorized in writing by us, you may not duplicate copy, publish, sublicense or otherwise exploit content from BlockAlgo Platform or its suppliers in any manner not expressly authorized by us.
6. BlockAlgo Privacy Statement:
7. User Content:
- 7.1. BlockAlgo may allow users to submit and share images, text, videos or audio content and materials of all kind (hereafter “User Content”) on its platform including through forums, blogs and other interactive elements of our Platform. As a user, you agree that you will not share, post, transmit or submit content that:
- (a) Violates these Terms or any BlockAlgo community guidelines.
- (b) Violate ownership rights of any person.
- (c) Violates privacy or publicity rights of any person
- (d) Obscene, offensive, or vulgar
- (e) That disrupts or interferes with the proper functioning of our Platform or anyone’s use of the Platform.
- 7.2. We have the right to review all user content but we do not promise that we will be able to review user content before they are posted on the Site. Please be aware that you are solely responsible for the content that you submit. Materials submitted on open forums are publicly available and are not considered as private or confidential. We reserve the right the right to remove any content, material or submission that violates these Terms or applicable law without advance notice. If you violate these rules, you may be held liable to us or third parties.
- 7.3. Limited License: By supplying user content or submissions on our Platform, you grant us a permanent, non-exclusive, non-revocable, royalty-free and transferable right to use, duplicate, distribute, reproduce, display, perform, modify and adapt user content as is reasonably necessary for the improvement or provisions of our services, without any further authorization or approval from, or payment to, you or any other person.
- Our Platform may include links to other websites and advertising partners. Those links are provided for informational purposes only. We do not endorse the sites linked from this site nor do we promise that they are secure and reliable. If you click and follow those links, you do so at your risk and we will not be liable for loss or damage suffered thereby. We advise you to be careful when accessing those links. Please be aware that external site may have separate information collection practices which we are not part of. Please take care of your privacy and review those website’s privacy practices.
- Please read our limitation of liability and disclaimer of warranties here: http://www.BlockAlgo.com/legal/dislcaimer.php
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless BlockAlgo and its parent and subsidiaries companies, affiliates, partners and our respective employees, officers, directors, contractors and agents from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use, inability to use or misuse of our Site and App. BlockAlgo may, at its own discretion and expense, ask to assume the sole defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which case you promise and agree to cooperate with us in defending that matter.
- Our website is available for global use. In no event do we make any promise or representation that our Platform will be appropriate or available for use in your jurisdiction. BlockAlgo is based in Delaware, United States of America. If you elect to access the Platform from a place outside of the United States, you agree that you are doing so on your own volition and you shall be liable for compliance with local laws relating to the use of our Platform and the services provided thereon.
- 15.1. These application and interpretation of these terms, including, its subject matter, your use of the Platform and any claim or controversy arising hereunder, shall be governed by the laws of the state of Delaware, USA and US federal law, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. You and BlockAlgo expressly agree that any dispute between you and BlockAlgo shall be determined by courts located in the State of Delaware and you consent to the exclusive and personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of taking legal action as regards any such dispute. Accordingly, you hereby agree to waive any claim you may have against BlockAlgo on account of the laws of other jurisdictions.
- 15.2. Binding Arbitration: Parties hereby agree that any disputes or claims arising out of this Agreement shall be (except as provided herein below) finally and conclusively determined by way of binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be originated and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”), both of which are available that the AAA website www.adr.org . The determination of whether a dispute is subject to arbitration shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and determined by a court rather than an arbitrator. Arbitration fees and parties’ share of arbitrator compensation shall be administered in accordance with the AAA Rules and, where applicable, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. If your share of the costs is determined by the arbitrator to be disproportionate, BlockAlgo may, at discretion, assist to pay all arbitration fees and expenses. The arbitration may be conducted individually, through the submission of documents, by phone or online. If you engage an attorney, you shall be personally responsible for your attorney’s fees. The arbitrator will make its decision in writing and will provide a statement of reasons if requested by a party. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, you and BlockAlgo may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
- 15.3. You agree that the following types of disputes shall not be subject to arbitration: (1) any dispute pertaining to the safeguarding, validity or enforcement of parties’ intellectual property rights; (2) small claims; (3) any claim expressly excluded from arbitration by federal law; and (4) claims of injunctive remedy of any nature purporting to protect the effectiveness of this Arbitration provisions.
- 15.4. Waiver of class action: to the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that, in the event of any suit or claim by you against BlockAlgo, you will bring such suit or claim against in your individual capacity and not as a claimant or class member in any class action lawsuit. Except as agreed otherwise, no arbitrator or court of law may combine separate claims or proceedings without consent of the parties herein.
- 16.1 This user agreement and any additional terms, policies, or guidelines posted on our website, constitute the complete agreement between you and BlockAlgo and supersede all previous written or oral agreements.
- If any provision of the Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision shall be construed in a manner consistent with relevant law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- Only and BlockAlgo have the right to enforce this Agreement. You shall not transfer your rights and obligations under this Agreement without our prior written consent. BlockAlgo may assign or transfer any of its rights and obligations under these Terms.
- No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such terms or any other terms, and BlockAlgo’s failure or omission to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- BlockAlgo reserves the right to suspend or restrict your access and use of the BlockAlgo Platform at any time if you violate these Terms or any guidelines or rules of this Platform with or without notice.
- If you believe that materials available on our Platform infringe the copyright in your content or work, you may have the right to ask for take down or removal of the infringing content in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To report claims of copyright infringement, please contact us at [email protected] with the information about the alleged copyright infringement.
8. Third parties providers:
9. External Links:
10. Acceptable Use Policy:
11. Disclaimer of Liability and Warranties:
14. International Use:
15. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution:
16. Complete Agreement:
22. Claims of Copyright Infringement:
These Terms were last updated on: March 15st, 2020.